Tax Justice Network ■ Press kit – Financial Secrecy Index 2020
Embargoed: 18:00 CET Tuesday 18 February 2020
Please find our research and resources below. Some research and resources will be added in the coming weeks ahead of the launch of the index. All content, resources and information provided and linked to on this page are strictly embargoed for 18:00 CET Tuesday 18 February 2020.
These documents are password protected and require the same password used to access this webpage.
- Financial Secrecy Index Ranking
- Country briefings (more briefings will be added on a rolling basis)
- Country in-depth reports (more briefings will be added on a rolling basis)
- Financial Secrecy Index data – excel file (see tutorial video below)
- Timeline of transparency reforms
- Secrecy Indicator summaries (more indicators will be added on a rolling basis)
- A recording of webinar on the index is available in English and German on request. Please email [email protected]
- Tax Justice Network comment on revised EU blacklist (added 18 Feb)
Watch the tutorial video on using the Financial Secrecy Index data excel file:
October 2021 Spanish language podcast, Justicia ImPositiva: Los Pandora Papers, el Bitcoin en El Salvador y crisis de la inmobiliaria en China #64
Pandora Papers and (South Dakota) trusts: Why do criminals and the rich like them so much?
Pandora Papers: law firms must disclose clients’ names (like they’ve started doing in the US of all places)
Tax Justice Network Arabic podcast #46: ضريبة تثير جدلا لدى صانعي المحتوى الرقمي في مصر
The Tax Justice Network’s French podcast: Afrique: Plus de transparence entre administrations fiscales pour lutter contre les flux financiers illicites #32
Pandora Papers shows transparency failure is an accountability failure
Tax Justice Network Portuguese podcast #29: Fim à tributação que penaliza os mais pobres
Isle of Man banking data leak reveals how sharing data can identify offshore strategies and improve beneficial ownership
Isle of Man banking leak: Analysing banking data to reveal offshore strategies
29 September 2021